Key English Latin
questStressbeastDesperation `Abominable Stressbeast reaches 500K health! Abominable Stressbeast uses Desperate Defense!`

We're almost there, Habiticans! With diligence and Dailies, we've whittled the Stressbeast's health down to only 500K! The creature roars and flails in desperation, rage building faster than ever. Bailey and Matt yell in terror as it begins to swing them around at a terrifying pace, raising a blinding snowstorm that makes it harder to hit.

We'll have to redouble our efforts, but take heart - this is a sign that the Stressbeast knows it is about to be defeated. Don't give up now!
`Abominable Stressbeast reaches 500K health! Abominable Stressbeast uses Desperate Defense!`

We're almost there, Habiticans! With diligence and Dailies, we've whittled the Stressbeast's health down to only 500K! The creature roars and flails in desperation, rage building faster than ever. Bailey and Matt yell in terror as it begins to swing them around at a terrifying pace, raising a blinding snowstorm that makes it harder to hit.

We'll have to redouble our efforts, but take heart - this is a sign that the Stressbeast knows it is about to be defeated. Don't give up now!
questStressbeastBossRageBailey `Abominable Stressbeast uses STRESS STRIKE!`

The surge of stress heals Abominable Stressbeast!

Ahh!!! Our incomplete Dailies caused the Abominable Stressbeast to become madder than ever and regain some of its health! Bailey the Town Crier was shouting for citizens to get to safety, and now it has seized her in its other hand! Look at her, valiantly reporting on the news as the Stressbeast swings her around viciously... Let's be worthy of her bravery by being as productive as we can to save our NPCs!
`Abominable Stressbeast uses STRESS STRIKE!`

The surge of stress heals Abominable Stressbeast!

Ahh!!! Our incomplete Dailies caused the Abominable Stressbeast to become madder than ever and regain some of its health! Bailey the Town Crier was shouting for citizens to get to safety, and now it has seized her in its other hand! Look at her, valiantly reporting on the news as the Stressbeast swings her around viciously... Let's be worthy of her bravery by being as productive as we can to save our NPCs!
questStressbeastBossRageGuide `Abominable Stressbeast uses STRESS STRIKE!`

The surge of stress heals Abominable Stressbeast!

Look out! Justin the Guide is trying to distract the Stressbeast by running around its ankles, yelling productivity tips! The Abominable Stressbeast is stomping madly, but it seems like we're really wearing this beast down. I doubt it has enough energy for another strike. Don't give up... we're so close to finishing it off!
`Abominable Stressbeast uses STRESS STRIKE!`

The surge of stress heals Abominable Stressbeast!

Look out! Justin the Guide is trying to distract the Stressbeast by running around its ankles, yelling productivity tips! The Abominable Stressbeast is stomping madly, but it seems like we're really wearing this beast down. I doubt it has enough energy for another strike. Don't give up... we're so close to finishing it off!
questStressbeastBossRageStables `Abominable Stressbeast uses STRESS STRIKE!`

The surge of stress heals Abominable Stressbeast!

Oh no! Despite our best efforts, we've let some Dailies get away from us, and their dark-red color has infuriated the Abominable Stressbeast and caused it to regain some of its health! The horrible creature lunges for the Stables, but Matt the Beast Master heroically leaps into the fray to protect the pets and mounts. The Stressbeast has seized Matt in its vicious grip, but at least it's distracted for the moment. Hurry! Let's keep our Dailies in check and defeat this monster before it attacks again!
`Abominable Stressbeast uses STRESS STRIKE!`

The surge of stress heals Abominable Stressbeast!

Oh no! Despite our best efforts, we've let some Dailies get away from us, and their dark-red color has infuriated the Abominable Stressbeast and caused it to regain some of its health! The horrible creature lunges for the Stables, but Matt the Beast Master heroically leaps into the fray to protect the pets and mounts. The Stressbeast has seized Matt in its vicious grip, but at least it's distracted for the moment. Hurry! Let's keep our Dailies in check and defeat this monster before it attacks again!
questFluoriteText A Bright Fluorite Fright
questDilatoryDistress3Boss Adva, the Usurping Mermaid Adva, the Usurping Mermaid
questLostMasterclasser3DropBodyAccessory Aether Amulet (Body Accessory) Aether Amulet (Body Accessory)
questLostMasterclasser4DropBackAccessory Aether Cloak (Back Accessory) Aether Cloak (Back Accessory)
questLostMasterclasser4DropWeapon Aether Crystals (Two-Handed Weapon) Aether Crystals (Two-Handed Weapon)
questLostMasterclasser2DropEyewear Aether Mask (Eyewear) Aether Mask (Eyewear)
questHarpyCompletion A final blow to the Harpy brings it down, feathers flying in all directions. After a quick climb to its nest you find @UncommonCriminal, surrounded by parrot eggs. As a team, you quickly place the eggs back in the nearby nests. The scarred parrot who found you caws loudly, dropping several eggs in your arms. "The Harpy attack has left some eggs in need of protection," explains @UncommonCriminal. "It seems you have been made an honorary parrot." A final blow to the Harpy brings it down, feathers flying in all directions. After a quick climb to its nest you find @UncommonCriminal, surrounded by parrot eggs. As a team, you quickly place the eggs back in the nearby nests. The scarred parrot who found you caws loudly, dropping several eggs in your arms. "The Harpy attack has left some eggs in need of protection," explains @UncommonCriminal. "It seems you have been made an honorary parrot."
questButterflyCompletion After a blazing battle, the Flaming Butterfry is captured. “Great job catching that would-be arsonist,” says @Megan with a sigh of relief. “Still, it’s hard to vilify even the vilest butterfly. We’d better free this Butterfry someplace safe…like the desert.”<br><br>One of the other gardeners, @Beffymaroo, comes up to you, singed but smiling. “Will you help raise these foundling chrysalises we found? Perhaps next year we’ll have a greener garden for them.” After a blazing battle, the Flaming Butterfry is captured. “Great job catching the that would-be arsonist,” says @Megan with a sigh of relief. “Still, it’s hard to vilify even the vilest butterfly. We’d better free this Butterfry someplace safe…like the desert.”<br><br>One of the other gardeners, @Beffymaroo, comes up to you, singed but smiling. “Will you help raise these foundling chrysalises we found? Perhaps next year we’ll have a greener garden for them.”
questSabretoothCompletion After a long and tiring battle, you wrestle the Zombie Sabre Cat to the ground. As you are finally able to approach, you notice a nasty cavity in one of its sabre teeth. Realising the true cause of the cat's wrath, you're able to get the cavity filled by @Fandekasp, and advise everyone to avoid feeding their friend sweets in future. The Sabre Cat flourishes, and in gratitude, its tamers send you a generous reward – a clutch of sabretooth eggs! After a long and tiring battle, you wrestle the Zombie Sabre Cat to the ground. As you are finally able to approach, you notice a nasty cavity in one of its sabre teeth. Realising the true cause of the cat's wrath, you're able to get the cavity filled by @Fandekasp, and advise everyone to avoid feeding their friend sweets in future. The Sabre Cat flourishes, and in gratitude, its tamers send you a generous reward – a clutch of sabretooth eggs!
questTaskwoodsTerror3Completion After a long battle, you manage to land a well-aimed blow at the lantern that Jacko carries, and the crystal within shatters. Jacko suddenly snaps back to his senses and bursts into glowing tears. "Oh, my beautiful forest! What have I done?!" he wails. His tears extinguish the remaining fires, and the apple tree and wild berries are saved.<br><br>After you help him relax, he explains, "I met this charming lady named Tzina, and she gave me this glowing crystal as a gift. At her urging, I put it in my lantern... but that's the last thing I recall." He turns to you with a golden smile. "Perhaps you should take it for safekeeping while I help the wild orchards to regrow." After a long battle, you manage to land a well-aimed blow at the lantern that Jacko carries, and the crystal within shatters. Jacko suddenly snaps back to his senses and bursts into glowing tears. "Oh, my beautiful forest! What have I done?!" he wails. His tears extinguish the remaining fires, and the apple tree and wild berries are saved.<br><br>After you help him relax, he explains, "I met this charming lady named Tzina, and she gave me this glowing crystal as a gift. At her urging, I put it in my lantern... but that's the last thing I recall." He turns to you with a golden smile. "Perhaps you should take it for safekeeping while I help the wild orchards to regrow."
questAxolotlCompletion After defeating the Magical Axolotl, you realize that you regained your willpower all on your own.<br><br>"The willpower? The regeneration? It was all just an illusion?" @Kiwibot asks.<br><br>"Most magic is," the Magical Axolotl replies. "I'm sorry for tricking you. Please take these eggs as an apology. I trust you to raise them to use their magic for good habits and not evil!"<br><br>You and @hazel40 clutch your new eggs in one hand and wave goodbye with the other as the Magical Axolotl returns to the lake. After defeating the Magical Axolotl, you realize that you regained your willpower all on your own.<br><br>"The willpower? The regeneration? It was all just an illusion?" @Kiwibot asks.<br><br>"Most magic is," the Magical Axolotl replies. "I'm sorry for tricking you. Please take these eggs as an apology. I trust you to raise them to use their magic for good habits and not evil!"<br><br>You and @hazel40 clutch your new eggs in one hand and wave goodbye with the other as the Magical Axolotl returns to the lake.
questLostMasterclasser1Completion After hours of poring through volumes, you still haven’t found any useful information.<br><br>“It seems impossible that there isn’t even the tiniest reference to anything relevant,” says head librarian @Tuqjoi, and their assistant @stefalupagus nods in frustration.<br><br>King Manta’s eyes narrow. “Not impossible…” he says. “<em>Intentional</em>.” For a moment, the water glows around his hands, and several of the books shudder. “Something is obscuring information,” he says. “Not just a static spell, but something with a will of its own. Something… alive.” He swims up from the table. “The Joyful Reaper needs to hear about this. Let’s pack a meal for the road.” After hours of poring through volumes, you still haven’t found any useful information.<br><br>“It seems impossible that there isn’t even the tiniest reference to anything relevant,” says head librarian @Tuqjoi, and their assistant @stefalupagus nods in frustration.<br><br>King Manta’s eyes narrow. “Not impossible…” he says. “<em>Intentional</em>.” For a moment, the water glows around his hands, and several of the books shudder. “Something is obscuring information,” he says. “Not just a static spell, but something with a will of its own. Something… alive.” He swims up from the table. “The Joyful Reaper needs to hear about this. Let’s pack a meal for the road.”
questBunnyNotes After many difficult days, you reach the peak of Mount Procrastination and stand before the imposing doors of the Fortress of Neglect. You read the inscription in the stone. "Inside resides the creature that embodies your greatest fears, the reason for your inaction. Knock and face your demon!" You tremble, imagining the horror within and feel the urge to flee as you have done so many times before. @Draayder holds you back. "Steady, my friend! The time has come at last. You must do this!"<br><br>You knock and the doors swing inward. From within the gloom you hear a deafening roar, and you draw your weapon. After many difficult days, you reach the peak of Mount Procrastination and stand before the imposing doors of the Fortress of Neglect. You read the inscription in the stone. "Inside resides the creature that embodies your greatest fears, the reason for your inaction. Knock and face your demon!" You tremble, imagining the horror within and feel the urge to flee as you have done so many times before. @Draayder holds you back. "Steady, my friend! The time has come at last. You must do this!"<br><br>You knock and the doors swing inward. From within the gloom you hear a deafening roar, and you draw your weapon.
questVice3Notes After much effort, your party has discovered Vice's lair. The hulking monster eyes your party with distaste. As shadows swirl around you, a voice whispers through your head, "More foolish citizens of Habitica come to stop me? Cute. You'd have been wise not to come." The scaly titan rears back its head and prepares to attack. This is your chance! Give it everything you've got and defeat Vice once and for all! After much effort, your party has discovered Vice's lair. The hulking monster eyes your party with distaste. As shadows swirl around you, a voice whispers through your head, "More foolish citizens of Habitica come to stop me? Cute. You'd have been wise not to come." The scaly titan rears back its head and prepares to attack. This is your chance! Give it everything you've got and defeat Vice once and for all!
questWhaleCompletion After much hard work, the whale finally ceases her thunderous cry. "Looks like she was drowning in waves of negative habits," @zoebeagle explains. "Thanks to your consistent effort, we were able to turn the tides!" As you step into the submarine, several whale eggs bob towards you, and you scoop them up. After much hard work, the whale finally ceases her thunderous cry. "Looks like she was drowning in waves of negative habits," @zoebeagle explains. "Thanks to your consistent effort, we were able to turn the tides!" As you step into the submarine, several whale eggs bob towards you, and you scoop them up.
questAtom1Completion After some thorough scrubbing, all the dishes are stacked safely on the shore! You stand back and proudly survey your hard work. After some thorough scrubbing, all the dishes are stacked safely on the shore! You stand back and proudly survey your hard work.